Greek-Inspired Grilled Wedge Salad
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 215
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 salads)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Whisk oil, balsamic vinegar, and mixed herbs in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper.
- Place romaine halves cut-sides up on a work surface. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill romaine, cut-sides down until slightly caramelized, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Plate grilled romaine cut-sides up. Top with tomatoes, cucumber, onion, feta cheese, and olives. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any combination of mixed herbs such as basil, oregano, rosemary, or thyme.
Per Serving: 215 calories; 17.1 12 5.1 17 597 Full nutrition