Farm Stand Strata
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 30 m servings 450
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Spray a 9x13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Lay slices of bread in the bottom of the prepared pan in a single layer, trimming and filling in gaps as necessary. Spread 1 cup Cheddar cheese, onion, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, and bacon on top, in that order.
- Whisk eggs, sour cream, mustard, seasoning blend, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until well combined. Pour mixture over bread, making sure to soak the top layer.
- Cover baking pan and refrigerate strata at least 8 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Uncover strata and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese evenly on top and return to the hot oven. Bake until Cheddar cheese is melted, 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Let strata stand 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you match the way you lay the bread slices, it's much easier to cut this into servings.
Per Serving: 450 calories; 27.2 25.6 25.4 173 1141 Full nutrition