Grilled Wedge Salad
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 322
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 wedges)
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels and let cool. Chop bacon into bits.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cut the lettuce into 4 wedges. Brush the wedges with olive oil.
- Cook lettuce on the preheated grill, cut-side down, about 2 minutes. Turn lettuce and cook until warmed through and slightly charred, 2 minutes more. Discard any wilted leaves.
- Place each lettuce wedge on a plate. Top with tomatoes, onion, and bacon. Drizzle on blue cheese dressing and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 322 calories; 28.9 9.3 5.6 21 528 Full nutrition