3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 561
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter over medium-low heat in a saucepan. Add snails, garlic, and parsley; cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place 1 snail along with some sauce in each cup of an escargot pan. Sprinkle tops with Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, bubbling, and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- We used a large can of snails purchased from Amazon.
- You can use shredded mozzarella cheese instead of Parmesan, if desired.
Per Serving: 561 calories; 26.7 19 58.3 216 770 Full nutrition