Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 310
Original recipe yields 20 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Beat sugar, sour cream, softened butter, and eggs together in a bowl until creamy. Add mashed bananas and vanilla extract and blend again. Add flour, baking soda, and salt and blend again until smooth and creamy. Fold in walnuts. Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove brownies from the oven, leaving oven on. Add chocolate-hazelnut spread to the top without spreading. Return pan to the hot oven until chocolate-hazelnut spread is softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from oven and spread chocolate-hazelnut spread over brownies.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Brownies are tasty warm, but better after being put in the refrigerator to cool down overnight. The chocolate-hazelnut topping will harden and set up better.
Per Serving: 310 calories; 15 41.4 4.2 36 214 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2