Nutella® Swirl Banana Bread
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"I have tried countless yummy banana bread recipes as my husband is literally obsessed with bananas! He'll eat them any way possible; on toast, in a shake, with ice cream, yogurt, etc! When it comes to banana bread he is my number one taste tester. This one uses a swirl of Nutella® for even more flavor."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 428
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Cream sugar and butter together in a bowl. Add bananas and eggs; mix well. Sift 1 1/2 cups plus 3 tablespoons cake flour, baking soda, and salt into the butter mixture and stir to combine. Add chocolate chips and vanilla extract. Pour 1/2 the batter into the prepared pan.
- Add chocolate-hazelnut spread to the pan and spread it out. Add remaining batter evenly on top. Swirl a knife through the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Let banana bread cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and let it cool another 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 428 calories; 16.8 67.9 5.3 62 336 Full nutrition