Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 288
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 8-inch baking dish)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Gently toss raspberries with sugar and flour in a large bowl. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, and coconut in another large bowl. Cut in cold butter with 2 knives or a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Lightly sprinkle the crumb mixture over the berries.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes. Let cool.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Frozen raspberries may be used in place of fresh raspberries. You can mix it up, and add blueberries, too, for a fun little twist!
- To double, use a 9x13-inch pan.
Per Serving: 288 calories; 11.2 46.4 3.1 20 60 Full nutrition