Rhubarb Raspberry Crisp
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 434
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine rhubarb, sugar, flour, lemon zest, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl. Fold in raspberries.
- Beat eggs, half-and-half, and vanilla extract together in a small bowl. Mix into the fruit; pour into an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon in a food processor; pulse until crumbly. Spoon evenly over the top of the fruit filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, 30 to 45 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also bake this in individual ramekins.
Per Serving: 434 calories; 11.8 79.4 5.7 86 115 Full nutrition