Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 441
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch crisp)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch baking dish.
- Crush 1 cup raspberries with a fork. Place crushed berries in a 1-cup liquid measuring cup and add enough water to bring back to 1 full cup.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Stir in raspberry-water mixture and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thick, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to a simmer. Stir in remaining 3 cups raspberries; remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, and baking soda in a bowl. Cut in butter with 2 knives or a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press 1/2 of the crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread the raspberry mixture on top and sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You may use margarine in place of butter, if preferred.
Per Serving: 441 calories; 13.2 78.6 4.7 31 170 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1