Slow Cooker Breakfast Cobbler
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 20 m servings 496
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine apples, pears, blueberries, blackberries, agave, cornstarch, lime juice, orange liqueur, vanilla extract, ginger, and cinnamon in a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Place flour, pecans, sugar, oats, butter, ground flax seeds, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl or resealable plastic bag. Crumble mixture with a fork, your fingers, or a pastry blender. Pour over fruit mixture in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low until cooked through and top is golden, 8 hours to overnight.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use frozen blueberries and blackberries instead of fresh, lemon juice instead of lime, and any other flavored cognac, if desired.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and leave it on until cooking time is up. Don't take the lid off early.
Per Serving: 496 calories; 24.5 69 5 31 145 Full nutrition