Apple Pie a la Mode Taco Cup
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 279
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 taco cup)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Pour apple pie filling into a bowl. Dice the apple slices.
- Place tortilla inside a small oven-proof bowl so that it forms a cup. Brush the inside of the tortilla with melted butter; liberally sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Carefully remove from the bowl and cool on a wire rack.
- Scoop ice cream into the taco cup and top with the apple pie filling. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and cinnamon.
You might also like
Per Serving: 279 calories; 9.8 46.3 3.2 25 256 Full nutrition