Slow Cooker Blueberry Biscuit Cobbler
Ingredients3 h 5 m servings 358
- Lightly grease the inside of a slow cooker.
- Mix 1/2 cup brown sugar with 1 tablespoon cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut biscuits into quarters. Dip each biscuit section into the melted butter, then roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place sugared biscuit pieces around the sides of the prepared slow cooker, forming a small wall of dough around the edges. Reserve any leftover butter.
- Mix 2 tablespoons flour into the leftover butter. Add 1 tablespoon brown sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Place blueberries in the center of the ring of biscuit pieces. Pour the butter and sugar mixture over the top of the blueberries.
- Cook on Low until blueberries are bubbling and biscuit pieces are golden brown, about 2 hours 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 358 calories; 15.7 53.7 3.7 27 453 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
The current picture definitely does not do this dish justice. I have never enjoyed a dessert recipe so much! Who knew that blueberries go even better with cinnamon sugar than apples? Thank you s...
The universe has granted me this most magickally delicious cobbler recipe. I energetically concocted this masterpiece yesterday and my family was over the moon for it. This cobbler is tens of no...
The reviews couldn't be more accurate. I've just recently gotten into cooking/baking and this is the best dessert recipe I've made yet! Very easy to follow and serve. If you don't love it, then ...
This was delicious and easy to make. I didn't have enough blueberries so I added strawberries and raspberries too. It was a hit with others and is good reheated next day in the microwave.
Delicious dish! The whole family enjoyed it throughly! I recommend making it during blueberry season when you'll get the best flavor!