Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 15 m servings 200
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Lightly spray the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, oats, butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Layer peaches in the bottom of the prepared slow cooker. Sprinkle the flour mixture over the peaches.
- Cover and cook on Low until peaches are bubbly, 4 to 6 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe also works well with apples.
Per Serving: 200 calories; 8.1 30.9 1.6 20 60 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I had a few of issues with this recipe. First, it does not state to peel the peaches. I have made desserts like this before and I know that the peaches need to be peeled. Second, the topping did...