Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 45 m servings 96
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Put tomatoes in a slow cooker. Mix in onion, celery, bell pepper, carrot, mushrooms, and garlic. Add tomato soup, brown sugar, Greek seasoning, oregano, basil, cinnamon, and thyme; stir well.
- Cook on High for 4 to 6 hours or on Low for 8 to 10 hours, adding in spinach for the last hour of cooking.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I like to drain off the excess liquid from the Roma tomatoes for a thicker sauce, but you don't need to do this.
- The vegetables can be chopped or sliced. For a thicker sauce, coarsely chop the veggies.
- Italian seasoning may be used instead of Greek seasoning.
Per Serving: 96 calories; 1 21.2 3 0 344 Full nutrition