Roasted Vegetable Pasta Sauce
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 112
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine red onions, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes in a large roasting pan. Add garlic. Drizzle oil over vegetables and stir briefly to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast vegetables in the preheated oven until tender and starting to blacken at the edges, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Carefully unpeel the roasted garlic and transfer vegetables to a blender. Add canned tomatoes and basil; puree to desired consistency.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Once it's blended I normally place the sauce in a pan to keep warm while I cook the pasta.
Per Serving: 112 calories; 4 18.2 3 0 195 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1