Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 705
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine eggplant, bell pepper, tomato, onion, celery, and garlic in a bowl. Season with basil, salt, and pepper and coat with olive oil. Place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until just fork-tender, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook fusilli in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Drain pasta; combine with the roasted vegetables, pasta sauce, and 1/2 the mozzarella cheese in a casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbling, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any shape of pasta you prefer.
- Feel free to substitute the mozzarella with your favorite cheese.
Per Serving: 705 calories; 29.6 85.3 27.4 40 1211 Full nutrition