Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 66
Original recipe yields 8 servings (3 cups)
- Preheat a smoker grill for 200 degrees F (95 degrees C). Add water to the bowl and wood chips to the side tray according to manufacturer's directions.
- Place onion, jalapeno peppers, habanero peppers, and garlic in an aluminum roasting pan small enough to fit into your smoker. Drizzle with olive oil, stirring to completely cover.
- Place the roasting pan into the preheated smoker. Smoke, using 1 to 2 pans of wood chips, until vegetables are tender but not dried out, about 1 to 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, place tomatoes in a large glass bowl. Add cilantro, lime juice, lime pulp, cumin, and seasoned salt. Mix to combine, cover, and refrigerate.
- Add smoked vegetables to the tomato mixture, stir to combine, and return to refrigerator to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I smoke 4 recipes worth of ingredients at a time, but smoke them individually to keep the ratios equal.
- If you don't have an aluminum pan, you can make a pan with aluminum foil, folded several times for durability.
Per Serving: 66 calories; 2.9 10.4 1.7 0 37 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1