Grandpa's Grilled Vegetables in Foil
"My dad would make the most wonderful grilled vegetables that he pulled straight from his garden. Every summer I crave these, so I figured out how he made them, and I added a few personal touches. You can use some or all of these vegetables, and you can add some of your own, but the thing that brings it all together and makes it special are the beets."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 209
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat. Lay out several pieces of aluminum foil.
- Combine potatoes, onion, beets, carrots, bell pepper, and garlic in a large bowl. Season generously with salt and pepper. Drizzle generously with olive oil. Add balsamic vinegar; mix well.
- Place vegetables on the aluminum foil. Wrap well, using at least 2 pieces of foil so the liquid does not leak out.
- Place on the preheated grill. Cook for 15 minutes. Flip and cook for another 15 minutes. Continue cooking until the vegetables are fork-tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Any color bell pepper (green or red or yellow, whatever you prefer) may be used.
- You can grill the vegetables in an aluminum pie plate if you'd like; just place the vegetables in the bottom of the pie plate and wrap with aluminum foil.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 9.6 28.6 3.5 0 73 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1