Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 40 m servings 248
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk lemon juice, oil, vinegar, onion flakes, garlic, lemon zest, Greek seasoning, poultry seasoning, oregano, pepper, and thyme together in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove chicken from the marinade and shake off excess; thread onto skewers. Discard the remaining marinade. Place the skewers on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The skewers can also be cooked on the grill. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Cook skewers on the preheated grill, turning occasionally, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 248 calories; 17 4.1 18.1 48 167 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
6.4.19 Mixed up the marinade in the morning, added the chicken cubes, and marinated all day for an easy evening dinner. I live in Florida, so we pretty much can grill out all year. But when i...