Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 452
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Blend butter into crushed graham crackers in a bowl using a fork or an electric mixer until combined. Press 1 tablespoon crust mixture into the bottom of 12 dessert dishes or glasses.
- Dissolve sugar into lemon juice in a bowl using a spoon. Set aside.
- Whip cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a mixing bowl using an electric mixer on low speed until combined. Increase to medium speed and mix until smooth. Slowly add heavy cream while continuing to mix on medium speed until combined. Blend mixture on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Reduce mixing speed to medium; incorporate lemon-sugar mixture until well blended, adding extra lemon juice to taste if desired. Whip on high speed until mixture is fluffy and holds its shape when blades are lifted, 3 to 4 minutes. Spoon or pipe filling into prepared crusts.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour until ready to serve. Sprinkle lemon zest on top of each serving. Garnish each with 1 quarter lemon slice and mint leaf.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use two 8-ounce packages of cream cheese for a light mousse, or four 8-ounce packages for a thick mousse.
Per Serving: 452 calories; 32.3 37.9 7.2 109 217 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I had a prepared crumb crust so I used it as a cheese cake pie filling. I needed only half the recipe for an 8" pie. It was delicious!
I did not make the graham cracker crust, but served as a mousse. It was delicious!