0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 161
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Dissolve gelatin in 4 tablespoons hot water in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix brown sugar and egg yolks together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Heat milk in a saucepan over low heat, about 5 minutes. Stir in gelatin mixture until dissolved, making sure not to overheat milk. Remove from heat. Pour milk mixture into egg mixture gradually, stirring well.
- Mix 2 tablespoons hot water and green tea powder together in a bowl. Set bowl of gelatin mixture on top of a bowl filled with ice water; stir matcha paste into mixture as it cools.
- Whip heavy cream in a bowl using an electric mixer until firm but not yet forming peaks, about 3 minutes. Add to matcha mixture; stir well until fully incorporated, about 1 minute.
- Pour mousse evenly into 8 serving glasses. Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
You might also like
Per Serving: 161 calories; 12.7 10 2.4 94 30 Full nutrition