Strawberries and Cream Taco Cup
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 798
Original recipe yields 2 servings (1 taco cup)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Stir strawberries and sugar together in a small bowl; set aside until needed.
- Place tortilla inside a small oven-proof bowl so that it forms a cup. Brush the inside of the tortilla with melted butter; lightly sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Carefully remove from the bowl and cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, place candy melts in a single layer on a saucer. Microwave for about 1 minute. Dip the top of the taco cup in the chocolate just so the edges are covered. Let cool.
- Scoop ice cream into the taco cup. Top with strawberries and their juices. Garnish with chocolate sprinkles.
You might also like
Per Serving: 798 calories; 61.2 84.6 13 10 110 Full nutrition