Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 179
Original recipe yields 9 servings (9 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 9 muffin cups or line cups with paper liners.
- Whisk sugar, lemon juice, oil, lemon zest, and lemon extract together in a bowl until evenly blended. Add coconut milk and stir until well combined. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl. Stir into sugar mixture. Fold in mashed banana and poppy seeds.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 22 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, at least 25 minutes.
- Mix confectioners' sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice together in a bowl. Brush glaze on top of the cooled muffins.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Omitting the banana will result in a more lemony flavored muffin but the muffins are just as delicious.
Per Serving: 179 calories; 5.1 31.7 1.9 0 219 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1