Strawberry-Feta Chicken Salad with Roasted Strawberry-Balsamic Dressing
6 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 698
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Toss romaine, spinach, and kale together in a medium mixing bowl. Distribute sliced strawberries evenly on top of the greens. Arrange chicken over salad. Garnish with almond slices and feta cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange quartered strawberries on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Roast in the preheated oven until softened and golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Combine roasted strawberries with their juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper in a food processor; process dressing until smooth. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any 3 types of lettuce that you'd like.
- You can use whole-grain mustard instead of Dijon, if desired.
Per Serving: 698 calories; 49.9 41.2 24.7 64 676 Full nutrition