Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 206
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookie cups)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 36 mini muffin cups.
- Combine oil, molasses, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl. Stir into egg mixture until well combined.
- Roll cookie dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Place balls into the prepared muffin cups. Press dough up the sides of the cups using your fingers or a wooden spoon handle.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer doughy but still soft and edges are set, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Gently reform the holes in each cookie cup using a wooden spoon handle. Let cool for 2 minutes. Remove cookie cups from the pans and transfer to wire racks to cool completely, 15 to 30 minutes.
- Beat Neufchatel cheese in a medium bowl using an electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract. Gently fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon filling into a pastry bag; pipe into each cooled cookie cup. Garnish each cookie cup with a mint sprig.
You might also like
Per Serving: 206 calories; 10.6 26 2.7 23 168 Full nutrition