Brownie-Batter Cookie Cups
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 152
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Mix flour and sugar together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and butter together using an electric mixer in a mixing bowl until combined. Stir into flour mixture until just combined. Press pastry dough evenly into the bottom and up the sides of each cup of an ungreased 24-cup mini muffin pan.
- Heat milk chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat until melted and chocolate is only slightly lumpy, 2 to 3 minutes. Cool slightly and stir in sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Spoon roughly 1 teaspoon batter into each pastry-lined muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pastry is golden and filling is slightly puffed, about 20 minutes. Let cool in pan 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Recipe can be doubled to yield more cookies. Do not substitute any other type of chocolate (semisweetened or unsweetened baker's chocolate, for instance) for milk chocolate chips. The milk chocolate chips are what keep the filling gooey, like brownie batter. For pastry, other types of store-bought cookie dough can be used to cut down on time, but pans need to be greased.
- Be careful not to overcook. Filling will lose the gooey consistency.
Per Serving: 152 calories; 8.7 17.5 1.6 28 64 Full nutrition