Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 411
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook rigatoni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, puree onion and garlic in the bowl of a food processor.
- Heat oil and butter in a medium pan over medium-low heat. Add onion and garlic; simmer until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Puree tomatoes in the food processor. Add tomatoes to the onion mixture; simmer for 5 minutes. Mix in oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper. Add cooked rigatoni and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Remove from heat. Toss in mozzarella cheese and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 411 calories; 13.6 58.5 15.5 22 220 Full nutrition