Egg and Veggie Breakfast Tacos
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 646
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 tacos)
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and warm over medium heat. Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour egg mixture into the skillet and add bell pepper and onion. Cook and stir until eggs are set and veggies are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Warm a tortilla in a skillet over low heat. Top with 1/2 the habanero-flavored Cheddar cheese until slightly melted, about 1 minute. Transfer to a serving plate. Repeat with remaining tortilla and habanero-flavored Cheddar cheese.
- Top each tortilla evenly with scrambled egg mixture, salsa, Mexican cheese, avocado, and cilantro. Fold tacos and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute types of cheeses and salsas to your preference. Add chorizo sausage to provide some protein.
- If you want to warm the entire taco, set it over low heat in a frying pan covered with a plate.
Per Serving: 646 calories; 35.8 61.5 23.8 198 944 Full nutrition