Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 91
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine butter and sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, lemon zest, and salt in a separate bowl. Pour over butter mixture; beat until combined.
- Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface and cut into cookies. Arrange on the lined baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set and bottoms are golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Allow cookies to cool, about 10 minutes.
- While cookies are cooling, mix icing sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest together in a small bowl. Spread glaze over the cookies.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can roll the dough into 2 logs and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, then slice and bake.
Per Serving: 91 calories; 4 13 0.9 15 46 Full nutrition