Our Backyard Grilled Garlic-Butter Shrimp
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 241
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place parsley and olive oil into a resealable plastic bag. Add shrimp, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Soak skewers in water during the last 30 minutes or so.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove shrimp from the marinade and thread onto skewers. Season generously with seasoned salt. Place parsley and remaining marinade in a grill-safe pan with butter and garlic.
- Grill skewers until shrimp are pink and firm, about 3 minutes per side. In the meantime, place the grill pan on the grate; melt and simmer the butter-parsley mixture until butter is just golden-brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from skewers and drop into the butter-parsley mixture. Toss to coat. Serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 241 calories; 20.6 1.5 12.9 156 704 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1