Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 167
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Mix coconut milk, lime juice, cilantro, coconut oil, shredded coconut, garlic, garam masala, and curry powder together in a large bowl. Add shrimp. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- While shrimp marinates, fill a pan with water. Soak skewers in water so they will not burn during grilling.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Thread shrimp, pineapple, and mushrooms onto 2 skewers at a time, placed about 1/2-inch apart, so you can turn skewers easily while grilling. Brush with marinade.
- Grill skewers on the preheated grill until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 167 calories; 9.8 11 10.9 86 106 Full nutrition