Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 141
- Rinse and dry shrimp.
- Whisk olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, pepper, and parsley together in a bowl and pour into a large resealable plastic bag. Add shrimp, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Lightly coat metal skewers with cooking spray.
- Remove shrimp from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade. Place about 5 shrimp on each skewer.
- Cook on the preheated grill until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, about 5 minutes; do not overcook.
- Cook's Note:
- Wooden skewers may be substituted for metal skewers, if desired. Before using, soak wooden skewers in water for15 minutes to prevent them from catching on fire on the grill.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 9.7 0.7 12.4 115 133 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I will be making these again! Really easy and delicious! I only marinated for an hour as well and they were very tasty!
DELICIOUS! I couldn't stop eating these! I only had time to let the shrimp marinate 1 hour, but that was still plenty of time to produce tons of flavor. I used more than a "pinch" of fresh parsl...
Excellent recipe. I used wood skewers, soaked for an hour and added 1/4 Tsp Cayenne to give it some heat and 1/2 Tsp Tarragon, 1Tsp Onion Powder and 1Tsp Rosemary for sweetness. Served with sa...
It was simple and delicious! However, next time I will be sure to tell the shopper (my son) to buy jumbo shrimp with the tails still on, peeled and deveinec. Those little bitty white shrimp we...
I made it on the grill for a picnic and everyone loved it. Everyone comment on the taste of the shrimps. I will make them again I’m not just for the picnic also for dinner