Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 141
- Rinse and dry shrimp.
- Whisk olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, pepper, and parsley together in a bowl and pour into a large resealable plastic bag. Add shrimp, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Lightly coat metal skewers with cooking spray.
- Remove shrimp from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade. Place about 5 shrimp on each skewer.
- Cook on the preheated grill until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, about 5 minutes; do not overcook.
- Cook's Note:
- Wooden skewers may be substituted for metal skewers, if desired. Before using, soak wooden skewers in water for15 minutes to prevent them from catching on fire on the grill.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 9.7 0.7 12.4 115 133 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I will be making these again! Really easy and delicious! I only marinated for an hour as well and they were very tasty!
DELICIOUS! I couldn't stop eating these! I only had time to let the shrimp marinate 1 hour, but that was still plenty of time to produce tons of flavor. I used more than a "pinch" of fresh parsl...
It was simple and delicious! However, next time I will be sure to tell the shopper (my son) to buy jumbo shrimp with the tails still on, peeled and deveinec. Those little bitty white shrimp we...
Great recipe! Followed recipe exactly , no changes, no additions. Enjoyed immensely ??. Definitely make again. Going into our summer grilling rotation.
Excellent recipe. I used wood skewers, soaked for an hour and added 1/4 Tsp Cayenne to give it some heat and 1/2 Tsp Tarragon, 1Tsp Onion Powder and 1Tsp Rosemary for sweetness. Served with sa...
I made it on the grill for a picnic and everyone loved it. Everyone comment on the taste of the shrimps. I will make them again I’m not just for the picnic also for dinner
Delicious!! I followed recipe except I cooked in a grill pan not on skewers.