Sweet and Spicy Shrimp and Chourico Kabobs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 20 m servings 143
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 skewers)
- Mix Thai chile sauce, soy sauce, garlic, black pepper, and chile-garlic sauce together in a bowl. Add shrimp, cover, and let marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Place 5 shrimp and 2 pieces of sausage onto each skewer.
- Cook shrimp until they are bright pink on the outside and slightly charred, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Two skewers per person is standard but, depending on the size of shrimp, you may want to increase the serving sizes. You can substitute a different sausage, but it must be cured or pre-cooked, since the shrimp cooks up quite fast.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 143 calories; 5.2 3.4 19.8 163 1266 Full nutrition