Sorrel and Goat Cheese Quiche
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 294
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 quiche)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Press pie crust into the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan and prick several times with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool at least 10 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spread goat cheese into the bottom of the cooled pie crust. Cover with sorrel and scallions.
- Beat milk, eggs, and salt together using a fork in a bowl. Pour over sorrel mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Bake pie crust according to individual package instructions.
- You can substitute any strong-flavored cheese for the goat cheese.
Per Serving: 294 calories; 19.5 18 11.6 113 426 Full nutrition