Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 20 m servings 329
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix shrimp, olive oil, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, garlic, and salt together in a bowl. Cover and allow to sit in a refrigerator to marry flavors, at least 4 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place shrimp on skewers. Discard excess marinade.
- Grill shrimp until they are bright pink on the outside and meat is opaque, basting with melted butter frequently, about 1 1/2 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 329 calories; 18.2 2.5 37.6 361 730 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1