0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 274
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 biscuits)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Add oil to a skillet and place in the oven to heat.
- Combine baking mix, sugar, cinnamon, and raisins in a medium-sized bowl and mix well. Cut in shortening using a fork until crumbly. Add milk until a soft dough form and mixture pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Knead dough on a floured surface until no longer sticky. Press dough out using fingers to 1/2-inch thick. Use a 2 1/2-inch round cutter to cut out about 10 biscuits.
- Remove skillet from the oven and place biscuits in the hot oil with sides touching.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- While biscuits bake, mix confectioners' sugar and milk together in a bowl. Frost biscuits while still warm and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 274 calories; 13.7 36.9 2.7 2 312 Full nutrition