Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 687
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 sandwich)
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat. Fry hash brown square and onion slices in butter until hash brown is cooked through and onion is softened, flipping hash brown halfway, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Toast bread in a toaster; butter both sides with 1 tablespoon butter and place on a plate. Place cooked hash brown and onions on 1 slice of toast. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Heat remaining tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat. Fry egg until white is nearly set and yolk is still runny, about 2 minutes. Gently flip and cook for an additional 15 to 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place over-easy egg on top of Cheddar cheese. Top with remaining slice of toast to form a sandwich. Slice to allow yolk to penetrate sandwich and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any cheese you'd like.
Per Serving: 687 calories; 54.6 40 19.1 307 1008 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1