Mustard Chicken Thighs
Ingredients2 h 55 m servings 269
- Mix Dijon mustard, olive oil, Worcestershire, garlic, hot sauce, and paprika together in a bowl. Add chicken thighs and coat well. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator 2 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a broiling pan.
- Place chicken thighs in the prepared pan; discard excess marinade.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 45 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 269 calories; 16.7 11.2 16 58 1260 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This is pretty amazing. It’s a frightening amount of Dijon, but it makes a very savory dish. The marinade is thick like peanut butter, and it makes a nice crust as it bakes. Give it a good sprin...
Mustard was a little overpowering...and I like mustard. But it was easy and good!
Great recipe! It smelled every bit as good cooking as it tasted. I halved the recipe as I was only cooking three chicken thighs. Other than that I followed the recipe as written. At first th...