Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 439
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook sausage into the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a roasting dish. Saute onions and celery in the hot skillet until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Drain and discard excess grease; transfer vegetables to the roasting dish.
- Combine tomato soup, sugar, mustard, and chili powder in a bowl. Stir into the sausage mixture. Add lima beans, baked beans with pork, kidney beans, and wax beans to sausage. Mix to combine. Spread tomato paste over casserole. Top with bacon strips.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is browned and casserole is heated through, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute green beans for the wax beans if you like.
Per Serving: 439 calories; 15.5 58.4 19.5 33 1591 Full nutrition