Ingredients45 m servings 201 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Pour warm water into a mixing bowl. Stir in yeast, salt, sugar, and oregano. Mix in 1 cup flour, and then stir in remaining flour. Cover with plastic wrap, and set aside to rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- While dough is resting, prepare topping. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium heat until evenly brown. Stir in green onions, and cook for 1 minute. Add eggs to the pan; cook, stirring frequently, until mixture has the consistency of scrambled eggs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread dough out evenly onto a lightly greased pizza tray, and spread pizza sauce over dough. Top with bacon and eggs, Parmesan cheese, and salami.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 8.5 g fat; 20 g carbohydrates; 10.3 g protein; 97 mg cholesterol; 614 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
YUM - had a brunch & made this for the kids ... I couldn't keep the adults away! I bought the pizza dough to save time & sprinkled it with the oregano. Recipe is a keeper - Thanks for sharing!
I used turkey bacon and a different packaged crust, and it was amazing.
Soooo good. The crust is easy to make and the toppings are delicious. The recipe never calls for draining the bacon drippings so I didn't; however next time I make this, I'll probably drain of...
Good for brunch. When using instant yeast, I actually let it rise a full 20 minutes. If your warm place for proofing is like mine, cooler on one side than the side close to the heat source, I ...
I used already made pizza dough. It worked well! I just sprinkled the oregano on top and bottom and pushed it in before baking. If you have a pizza stone: USE IT! It made the crust perfect. Also...
I love this recipe! My enjoyed it. I added extra bacon slices on the top with some pizza cheese.