Bubble Gum Birthday Cake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 358
Original recipe yields 12 servings (2 9-inch cake rounds)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9-inch round cake pans.
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Add water, sour cream, eggs, and baking soda and mix until blended. Add lemonade cake mix and stir batter until blended, about 2 minutes.
- Pour batter evenly into the prepared cake pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Mix white frosting with pink food coloring in a bowl. Frost cooled cake.
You might also like
Per Serving: 358 calories; 13.5 54.1 4.4 55 462 Full nutrition