Glazed Homemade Lemon Cake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 335
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine butter, sugar, and eggs in a mixing bowl. Beat using an electric mixer until batter is light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Gradually beat in flour, baking powder, lemon zest, and vanilla extract. Pour cake batter into the prepared dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cake cool thoroughly, about 30 minutes.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and lemon juice for glaze in a bowl; mix until smooth. Carefully spread over cooled cake.
You might also like
Per Serving: 335 calories; 12.9 52.9 3.3 77 161 Full nutrition