Swedish Hallongrottor Cookies (Raspberry Caves)
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 212
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 16-cup muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Beat butter and sugar together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Add flour, baking powder, and vanilla sugar; beat to combine.
- Divide dough in 1/2 and divide each 1/2 into 8 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball. Place a ball of dough into each prepared muffin cup; make a small indentation in the center of each dough ball with a flour-coated thumb. Fill each indentation with a teaspoon of raspberry jam.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden brown, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can find vanilla sugar in specialty shops or in some grocery stores. I also know IKEA® carries boxes of vanilla sugar in their food market as well.
- I have made these cookies with lingonberries, currants and/or other berry-flavored jams which also work well.
- I recently tried to make these 1/2 the size using mini-muffin papers and I think I prefer them in the smaller size as they are just easier to eat. You just need to adjust the baking time to 13 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 212 calories; 11.7 25.8 1.7 31 128 Full nutrition