Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 291
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 tostadas)
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Combine refried black beans, black beans, green chiles, garlic powder, chili powder, cayenne, salt, and pepper in a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until warm and combined, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place tostada shells on an ungreased baking sheet and evenly distribute bean mixture between them. Top with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Broil in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, watching carefully to avoid burning tostadas, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately and garnish with salsa, lettuce, sour cream, and guacamole.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I use the Dave's Ultimate Guacamole recipe from this site.
Per Serving: 291 calories; 14.4 27.3 14.5 28 814 Full nutrition