Summer Salmon Tostadas
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 345
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 tostadas)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place salmon in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with cilantro, garlic salt, and pepper. Coat each side of the tortillas with cooking spray and place on a baking sheet.
- Place tortillas on the top rack of the preheated oven and salmon on the bottom rack. Bake tortillas, turning them periodically, until crispy, about 15 minutes. Bake salmon until it flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, puree black beans, hot sauce, chili powder, and cumin in the bowl of a food processor until it forms a thick, chunky paste.
- Spread 1/4 of the bean paste onto each tortilla. Top with avocado and cherry tomatoes. Break apart cooled salmon and divide amongst tortillas. Top with green onions, radishes, salsa, and sour cream.
You might also like
Per Serving: 345 calories; 14.2 38.5 19.3 34 680 Full nutrition