Grilled Radicchio and Plum Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 527
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Bring water, wild rice, and salt to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender, 30 to 45 minutes. Drain any excess liquid, fluff rice with a fork, and cook uncovered 5 minutes more. Set aside.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place radicchio and plum wedges on skewers. Coat in 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt.
- Grill skewers on the preheated grill just until slightly charred, 1 to 3 minutes per side.
- Let radicchio and plums cool slightly, about 2 minutes. Slice radicchio into smaller, bite-sized pieces and arrange with plums on a plate. Sprinkle cooked wild rice on top and add goat cheese, basil, thyme, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Follow package instructions for wild rice, since cooking times can vary.
Per Serving: 527 calories; 19.2 76.1 17.3 11 354 Full nutrition