Ingredients1 d 25 m servings 233
- Place pork tenderloin cubes into a gallon-sized resealable bag.
- Stir olive oil, dry white wine, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour over pork in the bag and mix well.
- Let pork marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 day, up to 5 days.
- Remove pork cubes from marinade and thread onto metal skewers. Place bay leaf pieces between meat cubes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Arrange skewers on the preheated grill. Turn the kabobs and baste with marinade frequently for the first 10 minutes of cooking, then discard marinade. Cook about 5 minutes longer, until pork is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 15.9 2.4 17.8 49 59 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is delicious! I did a couple things differently though. I didn't thread bay leaves on the skewers in between the cubes of pork, because they kept breaking apart. So I scratched that, and us...
This is a great way to cook pork loin! I often buy it on sale and freeze it. During the summer, instead of cooking the loin whole, in the oven, dicing up the pork and grilling was a great solu...