Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 317
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 potatoes)
- Pierce potatoes all over with a fork. Place potatoes in the microwave and cook until soft, about 15 minutes.
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and Greek seasoning together in a small bowl.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and score the flesh. Brush on the seasoned oil.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Place potatoes flesh-side down and grill until browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The microwave time depends on the strength of your unit; check the potatoes occasionally.
Per Serving: 317 calories; 3.7 65.2 7.6 0 141 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1