Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 487
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Put torn French bread into a bowl. Mix milk and pumpkin puree together in a separate bowl and pour over French bread. Let soak until moistened, about 5 minutes.
- Mix sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, orange flavoring, and pumpkin pie spice together in a bowl. Pour into bread mixture and stir. Fold in pecans and raisins.
- Place butter in a 9x13-inch baking pan and put into the preheated oven, about 5 minutes. Remove pan from oven when butter has melted and spoon in bread mixture.
- Bake in the hot oven until pudding is firm in the middle and edges are brown and crisp, 35 to 45 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 487 calories; 24.2 63.4 8.1 72 316 Full nutrition