Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 286
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 squares)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x9x2-inch baking pan. Place a pan of water into the bottom of the oven to help keep the pudding moist.
- Combine bread crumbs and walnuts in a bowl and pour into the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- Beat condensed milk, pumpkin puree, eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger in a mixing bowl. Stir in milk, melted butter, rum, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and rum extract. Pour mixture over bread crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, beat cream, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract together in a chilled bowl until stiff and peaked. Fold in amaretto and refrigerate whipped cream until ready to serve with the bread pudding.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use any kind of chopped nuts.
Per Serving: 286 calories; 15.1 29.1 6.5 74 235 Full nutrition